CEREC is the latest in computer-aided dental technology used to restore damaged teeth. All dental professionals at The Dental Suite are trained to use CEREC to create ceramic dental restorations individual to your needs and oral comfort.
CEREC technology involves taking digital images of your tooth and then designing your new restoration through a 3D computerized model of your tooth. A milling process fabricates your new ceramic tooth and is matched to the rest of your teeth. Following polishing or glazing, your new restoration will be placed onto your prepared tooth.
Why people prefer CEREC technology?
- The ceramic material matches natural tooth structure and function and is plaque resistant
- CEREC restorations can save healthy tooth tissue and strengthen your tooth
- The highest technical accuracy is achieved in a short time period
- Eliminates the need for longer appointments and undue expense
- Only one visit needed
- No need for a temporary crown
Contact us or call 023 8084 2106 for a no-obligation consultation now.